It goes without saying (although I’m now saying it…) I respect your privacy and have no interest in passing your information on to any 3rd parties and I wish to be 100% transparent in this regard.
Your information is important to me as you are either a regular client, a past client and/or a potential client of the future and I don’t want to share you with anyone! I wish to keep you updated with recent work and will probably send you some festive cheer over the holiday period. I retain all information on people I have worked with, on any of the projects I have contributed to from our email conversations. I have also historically sourced names, email addresses and where possible telephone numbers – all from the public domain- of individuals who will at some point need to commission or recommend a photographer, with my skill set as part of their job description.
My twice yearly mail outs “New Work & updated website” is part of a marketing strategy and are to inform you of my recent activity and I hope act’s as a resource for such people to call upon me as and when they require my services.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact me, who is the data controller for Matt Frost Ltd via my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Matt Frost Ltd’, ‘me’ 'I' or ‘my’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Matt Frost Ltd, Registered Office: 5a Bath Place Taunton Somerset TA1 4ER. My company is registered in England, with number 8167795. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the AOP website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third-parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials taken from this website, where permitted, is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and all the images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to mattfrost.me (the Website) or any services provided via, or in relation to, the Website. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):(a) Any "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the Website or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.(b) Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may constitute a criminal offence.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.